[access-uk] Re: Choosing/switching mobile phone/providers questions

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 11:43:26 +0100

hi but the n sevnety three is much much louder guys than the n eighty two. i love the KNFB reader too but who has got the money to spend on it, 900 plus pounds? it should be hundred quid and that's that as no one can afford it. for me when i saw the ne ighty two, the design is great but the sound is the worst i ahve ever heard on any phone

On 27 Apr 2008, at 10:02, Jackie Cairns wrote:

Very interesting and useful to know Steve, thanks. I love the keypad on the N82. I've had a play with the K-Reader on that phone and it's very impressive.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx