[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:48:00 +0100

After writing my reply to Sandra on this topic, I decided to see what the
Windows Disk
Cleanup would do on the same machine.  This refers to a Vista laptop which I
have been
using for around 8 months.
CCleaner offers to remove just over 800 mb, the Windows Disk Cleanup no less
than 5 gb!
The list for the latter contains many items which, without some research, mean
nothing to
me.

Is it advisable to use a program like CCleaner in addition to the Windows Disk
Cleanup?
On XP systems I had always run the Disk cleanup regularly and left it at that.
But I have
been a little cautious with Vista.

Any comments would be much appreciaated,

Douglas
--

Douglas Harrison