[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 18:55:15 +0100

Hi Douglas,
I was talking about the tree view where you've got windows explorer, internet explorer and so forth. I've got all those checked. Some of the check boxes in the options I don't understand so I've left those as the defaults. I haven't tried the registry stuff either because if something went wrong, I wouldn't understand what was happening as I know very little about the registry, except that you can screw up your system if something goes wrong with it. I've set it to secure deletion with three passes and that seems to suit me.
If I can help further, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Sandra.