[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 11:41:14 +0100

Hi Sue

In my internet explorer settings, I have my history and cookies not checked
but I may get rid of cookies just once in a while when I see how large the
folder gets later on. I also have autocomplete history form unchecked.  In
windows explorer settings I have search autocomplete not checked in the
event I need this, if anyone else has this checked and it makes a
difference, I'd be interested to know.  Everything else is checked.  maybe
others have configured CCleaner slightly differently and if so, please let
us all know what you've done and why, as Sue asks.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx