[access-uk] Re: C Cleaner.

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:46:33 +0100

thanks, Wendy - perhaps I am being over-cautious.  What I have heard of, but
fortunately not
experienced myself, was a program which produced a registry backup but needed
considerable expertise to restore it if disaster struck.  From memory I think
that it involved
booting into safe mode or even working from the Command Prompt!
Having a registry backup is fine but one needs to be sure that in the unlikely
event of it being
needed the process is not too difficult.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison