[access-uk] Re: BROADBAND ENQUIRY

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 12:55:27 +0100

Hi Ian,
As another option, you might like to consider Pipex. There's no software to install, their website is very accessible and on the two occasions I've had to call for help in 18 months, they've sorted me out straight away. I pay £33 for a two meg connection and, although it's not as cheap as Sunil's recommendation, I've had trouble free service for the time I've been with them. If you want to have a look, check out
http://www.pipex.net
where you'll find all the info you want.

Cheers,
Sandra.