[access-uk] Re: BROADBAND ENQUIRY

  • From: "brian hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:14:40 +0100

BROADBAND ENQUIRYHi
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, as I have not read every single
message in this thread.  However, I have been with Blueyonder for a while, and
I think they are very good.  They have cable modems which are always on, as
against many other providers where, although it is high speed access, you have
to initiate a connection from the modem to the provider.

Best of all, I have been advised that, within the next four months, my
Broadband speed will be increased to 10 MB. What that's going to be like I can
only imagine.  I have 2 MB right now and that's fast!

Brian Hartgen
E-MAIL:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
MSN:  brian@xxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE:  brianhartgen