[access-uk] Re: BROADBAND ENQUIRY

  • From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:58:11 +0100

Nildram is a fantastic ISP.  I'm paying 26 quid for a 2 meg connection and
am not tied into a twelve month contract, can quit with a months notice.
Customer service is excellent too. I've had to call a couple of times and
spoke to people in Buckinghamshire as opposed to some clueless time waister
in Madras. I got straight through, they knew what I was talking about and
fixed it remotely straight away. No racking up huge bills being talked
through a standard set of instructions like what BT do.

  _____