[access-uk] Re: BBC Iplayer

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:37:51 +0100

Hi Ray,

I've only just re joined the list so I may have missed your earlier posts on
this matter. Who's advised you of these key board functionality changes? and
from what team? E mail me off list if you want.

I would agree that in touch isn't worth us wasting our time with, and I doubt
whether You and Yours will treat our view seriously either. We need to jointly
make our dissatisfaction known to the head of future media and technology
within the BBC, and at the same time to their head of diversity for breaching
their obligations for due regard for equality of opportunity under the DED.

    From: Richard Godfrey-McKay

    I've just submitted a complaint about the inaccessibility of this, and I
suggest that others do the same.  Wonder if "Out of Touch" would be interested?

    Richard Godfrey-McKay
    Tel: (01738) 445 880
    Mobile: (07791) 452 593

16:27