[access-uk] Re: ANOTHER BOOKWORM QUESTION

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:23:22 -0000

Hi Steve and all,

Can't be more specific about uploading difficulties I'm afraid as it was
stuff picked up on the rumour mill some time ago.  I was merely testing
the water to see if people had shared experience.  Thanks for the info
about adaptors.  Also I'd be very interested to hear other worm users'
experience of the onboard translator.  For me, accuracy was no the only
issue.  There was also the question of speed of translation.  Cipher did
this almost instantaneously while the Worm's own translator massively
extended the upload time.

Cheers now.

Ian