[access-uk] Re: ANOTHER BOOKWORM QUESTION

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:52:11 -0000

Hi Sandra,

I think if I remember right, that the English Jaws drivers is the one you
want.  This is the complete set up program, and will ask you whether you
want to install the JAWS drivers.  Just say no to this, as you have WE, and
you'll be fine.

We are still working hard on the translator, and the next release that I am
testing, is better than Cipher, so watch this space.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk