[access-uk] FURTHER BOOKWORM QUESTION

  • From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:33:34 -0000

Hi all,

This time it's a battery issue.  Since having my Bookworm, I've treated
the batteries with due care and attention, allowing them to fully
discharge before recharging.  However, over the past year I've been
using the worm less than previously.  This means that the batteries have
now fully discharged, to the extent that they won't power up the unit.
Last night I tried charging them overnight and checked their status in
the info menu option.  I was given the message, No Accus.  Does this
mean that they're shot beyond revivability?  If so, can they be replaced
with any rechargeables?

Cheers now.

Ian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/