[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane Spectrum e Spectrum+, era: ZX, Eprom e... Frankenstein

  • From: "Rich Mellor (RWAP)" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 14:10:41 +0100 (BST)

Not really - there is a stockist in the UK who has some new old stock membranes
for the +2/+2A /+3 computers - I am just fed up of pointing people his direction
as his website is awful and he does nothing to promote the fact he has them in
stock!  These membranes just do not seem to fail as regularly as those for the
original Spectrums.

I have told him to list them on sellmyretro.com time and time again.

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> On August 24, 2014 at 2:06 PM Enrico Maria Giordano
> <e.m.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Il 24/08/2014 15:01, Rich Mellor (RWAP) ha scritto:
>
> > Am I lurking? No never...
> > I missed the start of this thread - what are they looking for?
> > I can supply rubber key ZX Spectrum membranes, and ones for the
> > Spectrum+, but not the +2/+2A/+3 series....
>
> This is a real problem! :-(
>
> EMG
>
> --
> EMAG Software Homepage: http://www.emagsoftware.it