[zxspectrum] Re: Membrane Spectrum e Spectrum+, era: ZX, Eprom e... Frankenstein

  • From: Luca Alimandi <luca.alimandi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:46:05 +0200

Like Andrea said, I actually need for the GREY 128K +2 membrane. It seems that it is the one not in stock! What a pity! :-(

But I go on waiting and hope for a better chance!
In the meanwhile, thanks to all of you!

|_ /-\

Andrea Vavassori ha scritto:
Ciao Rich,

in data domenica 24 agosto 2014, alle ore 15.19, hai scritto:
Please suggest he add them to sellmyretro.com
You will also need to check if it is for the grey +2 or the black +2A

As  a matter of fact I have already checked his stock and I see he has
+2A/+3  membranes  but  not  +2  ones.  Will  contact  him  anyway  as
suggested. Thank you very much for the heads-up. :-)

Regards,

Andrea