[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Search redesign for ZBS

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:11:47 -0700

Hi Derek,

> Also, I noticed you cannot close the dialog after you open it. Could you add
> a close (X) to it so we can remove it? Or have it auto hide after a timeout
> after it loses focus?

You can click Escape in any of the fields, which will close the panel.
You can also click Shift-Escape after incremental search, which will
restore the original position of the cursor (simply using Escape will
keep the current position).

> When you right-click on a Editor Tab, can you add the option to the context
> menu: "Set Project Directory to This File" or something along those lines? I
> find it cumbersome to go to Project - > Project Directory -> Set From Current
> File.

There is a toolbar button that does this (on the left of setting the
project directory).

I'm reviewing your other suggestions; thank you!

Paul.