[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging: IDE project path vs. actual file path

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:52:17 -0700

Hi Jan,

> Works like a charm!

Good; thank you for the update!

> If someone else is trying this, too, it has to be called AFTER
> require("mobdebug").start(), like this:
> require('mobdebug').start()
> require('mobdebug').basedir([[../../scripts/]])

Correct; I neglected to mention that. The basedir has to be changed
after the debugging is started. I'm considering whether to add path
conversion similar to what I have in other parts of the debugger
(which would allow you to use Windows path separators) or to keep the
path as is to give users full control over how the path looks to the
debugger.

I'll get the changes in shortly after I figure out whether to keep it
as is or to add the conversion.

Paul.