[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging: IDE project path vs. actual file path

  • From: Paul K <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:23:29 -0800

Hi Jan,

> I tried the runonstart = true and indeed, it works!

Ok; good.

> Can this be set in the plugin? I would like to avoid telling all users on
> Linux to use this setting, but it would be acceptable ;)

Yes. If you are using a custom interpreter to run your application
from ZBS (which you probably are), you can then pass this as a
"runstart" option to DebuggerAttachDefault. Search for "runstart" in
interpreters/*.lua files for some examples. You may want to use 'true'
or "ide.config.debugger.runonstart ~= false" as the value if you want
to allow users to turn it off.

Paul.