[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Remote debugging: IDE project path vs. actual file path

  • From: jan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:19:57 +0100

You can avoid triggering all this logic that gets in the way in your
case if you set `debugger.runonstart = true` as this will avoid
stopping in the current file and will simply run until a breakpoint is
hit (or you suspend the application). I suspect that in your case this
should resolve the issue and avoid the dependence on the file opened
in the IDE. You will still need to use basedir() call to set the
basedir, but both of your test cases should work.

Did you get it to work with the suggested configuration?

For some reason, I never received your answer. Weird. I just don't have it in my emails.

I tried the runonstart = true and indeed, it works!

Can this be set in the plugin? I would like to avoid telling all users on Linux to use this setting, but it would be acceptable ;)