[ZeroBrane Studio] Re: Debugging question

  • From: "Clive Monk" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zerobrane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:02:38 +0100

I guess you are right. The structure is really my habit in other language
environments of separating a project into sub-projects where each
sub-project has specific concerns - data access / business objects etc.. I
always have a 'Common' project which has functions that are likely to be
shared by all higher level projects e.g. error handling / reporting.
Ideally, adding a link to a project rather than the modules themselves would
preserve this approach, much as Visual Studio does but it isn't such a big
deal with my Vera development so I will place them in the one directory on
the pc.