[yunqa.de] Re: HTMLParser install error in Delphi 2009

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:11:11 +0100

Jeng-jie Shen wrote:

>>>[DCC Fatal Error] DIHtmlParserReg.pas(31): F2051 Unit DIContainers was
>>>compiled with a different version of DIUtils.ANSI_UPPER_CHAR_TABLE
>>
>> Does this go away if you reBUILD your package instead of just reCOMPILEing
>> it?
>
>No. Both the same.

Do you have other Delphi Inspiration components (i.e. DIContainers, DIRegEx)
installed in your Delphi IDE?

If so, please deinstall all of them from Delphi and delete any generated
DI*.bpl files. Next extract all component packages files into a single, empty
directory (overwrite existing files if requested). Create a new package (you
can use DIHtmlParser_Dx.dpk as a base) and add all DI*Reg.pas files to it.
Build and install.

This will create a single package for mulitple Delphi Inspiration products and
thus avoid using DIUtils.pas from different directories.

>The above errors happened on a Traditional Chinese Windows. I installed an
>English version Windows for testing this. There's no error for install any DI*
>components for Delphi 2009 on English Windows. For your reference.

Many thanks, this is valuable information!