[yunqa.de] Re: HTMLParser install error in Delphi 2009

  • From: Marek Jedlinski <marek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:40:34 +0100

Hi Ralf,

I've just upgraded to Delphi 2009 and got the same error trying to
install the respective DIRegEx_D2009 and DIFileFinder_D2009 packages
(Delphi 2009 with update 2):

[DCC Error] DIUtils.pas(1499): E2072 Number of elements (256) differs from
declaration (730)

This is the same error described by Jeng-jie Shen, though the expected number of
elements is different. I think it further confirms your understanding of
the problem, since I'm using a Central European version of Windows XP -
different codepage/language, hence a different element count expected by the
compiler.

Changing the declaration to

 ANSI_LOWER_CHAR_TABLE: array[AnsiChar] of AnsiChar = (

eliminates the compiler error.

Will you be able to release source code packages for registered users of
these components?

Very best regards,
Marek

--
No ads, no nags freeware: http://www.tranglos.com
alt. e-mail: marek.jedlinski(at)gmail.com

Delphi Inspiration (delphi@xxxxxxxx):