[yunqa.de] Re: HTMLParser install error in Delphi 2009

  • From: Delphi Inspiration <delphi@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:11:13 +0100

Jeng-jie Shen wrote:

>I think it's because I don't have DIContainers' source code, just dcu,
>so I can't modify the declarations in DIContainers.pas to make them
>version compatible with DIUtils.pas?

Please test DIHtmlParser 5.0.1 Beta, compiled with the updated DIUtils.pas:

  http://www.yunqa.de/delphi/downloads/DIHtmlParser_5.0.1_Beta.exe

It includews the following changes (unfortunately, the first two did not make
it into the help because of a yet another stupid HtmlHelp compiler bug):

* TDIHtmlParser: When parsing JavaScript, do not mistake "/" inside a character
class as a regular expression terminator.

* TDIHtmlCharSetPlugin: Correct wrong decoding function for "GBK" encoding
which did not read the 1 to 127 character range.

* Fix Delphi 2009 compiler error with DIUtils.pas on Chinese (non-European)
Windows.