[yunqa.de] Re: HTMLParser install error in Delphi 2009

  • From: Jeng-jie Shen <shenjengjie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yunqa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:47:53 +0800

> This should also compiles without the E2072 error:
>
>  ANSI_LOWER_CHAR_TABLE: array[AnsiChar] of AnsiChar = (

Yes. But still raise [DCC Fatal Error] DIHtmlParserReg.pas(31): F2051
Unit DIContainers was compiled with a different version of
DIUtils.ANSI_UPPER_CHAR_TABLE

>>[DCC Fatal Error] DIHtmlParserReg.pas(31): F2051 Unit DIContainers was
>>compiled with a different version of DIUtils.ANSI_UPPER_CHAR_TABLE
>
> Does this go away if you reBUILD your package instead of just reCOMPILEing it?

No. Both the same.

>>I use Delphi 2009 Update2: CodeGear™ Delphi(R) 2009  Version 12.0.3210.17555
>>Please refer this url: https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=9768
>
> Excellent resource! It it now clear to me that the #255 is -- very much
> unlike I expected -- subject to codepage conversion when compiled under
> certain (non Western locale?) OS language settings. I will investigate
> further. Many thanks!
>
> Ralf

The above errors happened on a Traditional Chinese Windows.
I installed an English version Windows for testing this. There's no
error for install any DI* components for Delphi 2009 on English
Windows. For your reference.
Hope this can be resolved soon cause I really need to test the
functions in Delphi 2009.
Thanks.