Re: [yoshimi-user] Oooo what have we here?

  • From: Will J Godfrey <WillGodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:59:12 +0000

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:21:36 +1100
cal <cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Additional volume and dynamic
range on Ocarina I can't explain, sounds like a bug to me :-).

As soon as I have time I'll investigate this further and see if I can
find out when the change happened.

It would be quite nice if it was possible to drag-and-drop parameter
sets and individual voice patches on to an existing instance of Yoshi :)

Nice idea, but currently I've absolutely no idea how to implement it. If
I figure it out along the way I might give it a go.

This was mentioned some time ago on the {cough} other {cough} list and
the suggestion was made for a transparent widget covering the whole
main window that would catch file drops. Presumably it would have to be
not only visually transparent but also transparent to mouse activity -
can fltk do that?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk