Re: [yoshimi-user] Oooo what have we here?

  • From: cal <cal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: yoshimi-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:59:58 +1100

Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:

[ ... ] so far 0.055.1 has beaten my usual stress testing far better than any other version. It's only been a few minutes...:-)...but it really does look like your latest set of work is doing us all lots of good!!!

Cool. As 055 proceeded, I started to get the feeling that it was a definite
improvement, but until I hear that others are getting the same results I
can never be sure. With one of my standard drama tests, it used to explode
with xruns at the mid to high 60s (% cpu), whereas 055 seems to hold it
together as high as the mid 70s (% cpu).
Cheers.