Re: OT: FireFox: Here We Go Again . . . .

  • From: Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:49:24 +0300

Hello Jordan,

The add-ons can no doubt make or break your Firefox experience. Here is a list of my favorites: Adblock Plus, Add to Search Bar, All-In-One-Sidebar, Clippings (also works in Thunderbird!), colorPicker, Context Highlight, Context Search, FireFTP and last, but not least, Scrapbook. Maybe there is something for you to consider in this list, too!

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/

9.6.2016, 18:55, J R FOX wrote:

In addition to the more than 15 varied extensions that I've used regularly for quite some time, I keep discovering new ones that look promising.