[wwpoenglish] Re: Welcome

  • From: tpereira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 16:13:57 -0500

THANK YOU.

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 8:53 PM, ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
>
> The objectives of the _WORLDWIDE PEACE ORGANIZATION (WWPO)_ are:
> -To work for the consolidation of peace making and democracy keeping;
> -To propagate culture of education of peace;
> -To improve the role and empowerment of women in the community;
> -To urge the youth in the development of peace in their communities;
> -To spread the concept of peace and good governance among the people;
> -To combat the bad practices that affect women and children's health;
> -To eradicate poverty;
> -To rehabilitate the areas affected by, terrorism, wars, conflicts and
> natural disasters;
> - To prepare and develop research projects and studies that meet the goals of
> modern society and intercultural understanding.
>
> _(WWPO )PUBLISH TRAINING MANUALS ON CONFLICT RESOLUTION, SKILLS OF THE
> LEADERS OF PEACE, GENDER EQUALITY AND HUMAN RIGHTS. IT WILL ALSO ESTABLISH
> REGULAR MEETINGS ON A VARIETY OF TOPICS RELATING TO (WWPO ) , AND DEVELOPING
> YOUTH WORKSHOPS ON PEACE. IT WILL LEARN A LOT OF WORK TO DO WITH YOUNG PEOPLE
> TO RECONCILIATION AND TO BUILD A MODERN SOCIETY._
>
> _THE QUESTIONS?_
> _(WWPO_ )hopes to extend this initiative to all regions of the planet.
>
> What services are provided?
>
> Geographic area of the operation?
>
> Financial ressources:?
> .
>
> Organizations involved?
>
> At the last, I suggest this approach for peace:
>
> 1-The transition from a culture of hatred towards a culture of peace
> 2-Resources for peace educators
> 3-Peace Education Curriculum Research and Development
> 4-Coping with existing programs in conflict
> 5-Using media in education for Peace
> 6-Using the arts in education for Peace
> 7-Virtual peace education-using the internet in education of peace
> 8-Education of peace in the educational field in "youth centers, youth
> organizations, clubs, etc..
> 9-Institualisation of education of peace " formal education systems
>
> With love and pesace
>
> Ammar Banni / Poet / Author / Professor of education/Algeria
>
> Added by Bruce Cook
>
> Greetings all,
>
> I commend everyone for this meaningful discussion. It is so important to
> discuss our objectives at this beginning.
>
> I have thought of three purposes to add, although they (like others) will
> overlap with those already formulated. But I think they do have special,
> independent, importance. Let me try stating them here in rough draft form,
> with eager anticipation for any changes that seem appropriate. Perhaps they
> are too specific for our list.
>
> * To develop theoretical underpinnings for peacemaking, including possible
> strategies that might suggest practical strategies for peace.
> * To examine the relationship among personal, family, community, regional,
> and national dimensions of peacemaking.
> * To examine the roles of media, communication and language in peacemaking.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.existentialharmony.org/
[2] http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
[3] http://www.peacefromharmony.org/
[4] http://www.iaewp.org/
[5] http://www.wcpa.biz/
[6] http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html
[7] http://www.coexistence.in/
[8] http://www.iaseuniversity.org.in
[9] http://www.gandhividyamandir.org.in
[10] http://www.bttc-gvm.org.in/
[11] http://www.iaseve.org.in
[12] https://www.boxbe.com/overview
[13]
https://www.boxbe.com/anno?tc_serial=19234561816&amp;tc_rand=1771541539&amp;utm_source=stf&amp;utm_medium=email&amp;utm_campaign=ANNO_AFA&amp;utm_content=001&amp;action=authfail&amp;set=false&amp;token=WD%2FmwpIi0sR749dgw%2BD7hT9UT3DCVwBzpDA%2FUEjk5onp9wTcETQoOZsaNKGkmrz5&amp;key=9HjlqfUH4w7U%2FcczpJBzN6FbScvpl54qpLzjYVMefn0%3D