[wkars-committee] Re: Fwd: SERF

  • From: "CHRIS PEGRUM" <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:07:55 -0000

The Old Shop,

3 Bretland Road,

Tunbridge Wells,

Kent

TN4 8PS

Dear  Mark,

               I agre. Maybe some quality items mixed with the cheaper bits
and a logo that doesn't make it cheap.

Perhaps a badge style logo like the astronauts have.

Regards

Chris Pegrum

 <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxx> chris@xxxxxxxxxx

73 de M0NAY

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily
reflect those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise.

If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and
recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998
the contents may have to be disclosed.

This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more
information please visit <  <http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>
http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>

However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this
email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus
scanner.

From: "SERF" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: SERF

Date: 15 December 2014 17:43:29 GMT

To: "'G3WKS'" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Dan Adkin

as the registered contact for Brede Steam ARS I would like to bring to your
attention of the Sussex Electronics and Radio Fair that is to take place on
June 6th 2015.

http://www.serf.org.uk/

With our inaugural SERF 2015 event not too far ahead on the rally calendar,
we are now in the planning for space and layout of the venue and other items
like power requirements,as such it would be really useful to gauge interest
for tables, stands and shellspace.

All recognised Clubs, Groups, Societies, Education and Charities are
eligible to ONE FREE table area (Space only), and be provided TWO exhibitor
admission passes per booking.

Would you please take some time to visit our site and let your clubmembers
be aware of this exciting new event.

We will be regularly updating our site as we get nearer to June.

We will send regular updates. Should you not wish to receive these updates
please email us at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to change the contact details we have on your club then please
also contact us at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx