[wkars-committee] TWGSB hall booking form [ was Fwd: Sunday 13 Sept 2015 ]

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:51:25 +0000

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: AMitchell <IMCEAEX-_O=TWGSB_OU=EXCHANGE+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP+20+28FYDIBOHF23SPDLT+29_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=AMITCHELL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Dave Green' <dave.w.green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:25:00 +0000
Dave,

Please find attached application to hire form, please can you sign this and let
me have it back asap. Ideally we would look for payment prior to the school
breaking up for the summer holidays, the last day of term is Friday 17 July
2015.

Lynda - please can you put this into the main school calendar as an all-day
event on Sunday 13 Sept, we will also need to book the main, small and new
halls out after 13:30 on Friday 11 Sept 2015 as Friday afternoon will be used
as the set-up for the event on the Sunday.

If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Alistair Mitchell
Site Manager
Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys