[wkars-committee] Re: TWGSB hall booking form [ was Fwd: Sunday 13 Sept 2015 ]

  • From: Chris Pegrum <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:35:24 +0000

Dear  Mark,
   I agree still that they should be on separate mailing list and ideally
single step enrolment if it works. So everyone can see what is going on and by
whom. Then comment if required.

Regards

Chris Pegrum
chris@xxxxxxxxxx

73 de M0NAY

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect
those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise.
you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for
any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and
recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998
the contents may have to be disclosed.
This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more
information please visit < http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel>
However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this
email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus
scanner.