[wkars-committee] Re: Fwd: SERF

  • From: Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 22:02:48 +0000

Chris, actually, that's a pretty good idea.  I'd particularly vote for a good
quality lambswool winter bobble hat with the club details on it, or a good
quality jumper (sweater?).

No idea what they cost, though, I guess we'd need some orders from members to
make that work.

73 Mark G8PHM - Secretary West Kent Amateur Radio Society

WKARS home page:  http://www.wkars.org.uk