[wkars-committee] Re: Fwd: SERF

  • From: Dave Green <dave.w.green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkars-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 10:11:11 +0000

Not a bad idea although I don't think we should tie up funds in holding any significant stocks. Pre-orders from members would, I think, be the order of the day. Also we would need a Merchandising Officer to take on the job of sourcing items and selling to members.

Best regards
Dave

On 15/12/2014 22:02, Mark Kent wrote:
Chris, actually, that's a pretty good idea. I'd particularly vote for a good quality lambswool winter bobble hat with the club details on it, or a good quality jumper (sweater?).

No idea what they cost, though, I guess we'd need some orders from members to make that work.

73 Mark G8PHM - Secretary West Kent Amateur Radio Society

WKARS home page: http://www.wkars.org.uk

On 15 Dec 2014, at 20:32, Chris Pegrum wrote:

Dear  Mark,
   The first and last arrive okay.
I assume this would be a club representation table? Maybe selling second hand gear and membership.

I notice that BDARS are trying to setup and sell merchandise. Maybe this would be worth looking into and taking to these rallies or even our own rally.

Caps, sweaters, badges, mugs, key fobs, mug coasters, mouse mats, callsign signs, pens, stickers etc etc

Regards
Chris Pegrum
chris@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chris@xxxxxxxxxx>

73 de M0NAY
The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Chris Pegrum unless explicitly stated otherwise. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998 the contents may have to be disclosed. This email has been scanned by the AVG Email Security System. For more information please visit < http://www.avg.com/gb-en/homepagel> However Chris Pegrum cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.

On 15 Dec 2014, at 17:46, Mark Kent <mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mark.antony.kent@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Not sure the last forward worked!  In any case, should we take a table?

73 Mark G8PHM - Secretary West Kent Amateur Radio Society

WKARS home page: http://www.wkars.org.uk <http://www.wkars.org.uk/>

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *"SERF" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
*Subject: **SERF*
*Date: *15 December 2014 17:43:29 GMT
*To: *"'G3WKS'" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

DearDan Adkin

as the registered contact forBrede Steam ARSI would like to bring to your attention of the Sussex Electronics and Radio Fair that is to take place on June 6th 2015.

http://www.serf.org.uk/

With our inaugural SERF 2015 event not too far ahead on the rally calendar, we are now in the planning for space and layout of the venue and other items like power requirements,as such it would be really useful to gauge interest for tables, stands and shellspace.

*/All recognised Clubs, Groups, Societies, Education and Charities/*/are eligible to/*/ONE FREE table area (Space only)/*/, and be provided/*/TWO exhibitor admission passes per booking./*

*//*

/Would you please take some time to visit our site and let your clubmembers be aware of this exciting new event./

//

/We will be regularly updating our site as we get nearer to June./

/We will send regular updates. Should you not wish to receive these updates please email us at//admin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>/

//

/If you wish to change the contact details we have on your club then please also contact us atadmin@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>/

--