[Wittrs] Re: On the Experience of Self-Awareness

  • From: "void" <rgoteti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrsamr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 14:04:26 -0000

--- In WittrsAMR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cayuse" <wittrsamr@...> wrote:

> Joseph Polanik wrote:
> > Cayuse wrote:
> >> If experience is sometimes reflexive and sometimes not, then experience
> >> cannot be reflexive by its very nature.
> >
> > and, therefore ... what?
>
> Then we have to look to the alternative hypothesis that there
> is a separate and distinct experiencer of experience, and this
> too is found to be problematic (the homunculus problem).

> Dear Mr Joseph

Names are misleading phenomena so one got to be careful with names or
tags.Little amount of experience is the experienced.This sentence can not lead
any further investigation.So let us put it this way.
Whoever is making some sound is the experienced and is its world.This is also
called as perceived.This perceives its own formated data since it got
restricted with the experience.Like this experienced is going merry go round in
his experience.This was called a language game by LW.
Is there any let out of this circular movement or not is the question.
Unless one sees imposed phenomena and its functioning totally there is no
possible freedom from this so called known.
Unless there is real freedom from this so called experience and experienced any
amount of discussion stands useless.

thank you
sekhar