[Wittrs] Re: Reforming Wittrs -- Volume of Mail, Etc.

  • From: Sean Wilson <whoooo26505@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 11:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Natalia.

I did indeed mail Dr. Hintikka. I think the best plan would be to get someone
from the inside -- some of these professors who have replied to me -- to
circulate something describing my "Lords" idea. I'm going to work on it later
in the week.

Appreciate your input!

Regards and thanks.

(P.S. -- you might note that your posts are coming back to you because of the
quoting settings. I sent these ones through myself. Just making sure you
understand why return mail is coming in your box, if indeed it is.)

Dr. Sean Wilson, Esq.
Assistant Professor
Wright State University
Redesigned Website: http://seanwilson.org