[Wittrs] Re: Reforming Wittrs -- Volume of Mail, Etc.

  • From: Nasha Waights Hickman <baghira24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wittrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 18:51:18 +0100

hehe, well I see some of what I said is quite redundant in light of your
last message Sean, sorry!well, yes, I'm sure you're right. People do like
the names. Have you tried Hintikka by the way? He likes to talk :)

My experience with Oxford guys is they'd rather have a good conversation
with a commoner than a pseudo-conversation with someone supposedly
sophisticated. But I guess at the end of the day I'm playing the same game
with the group here: get faculty behind it so the students will come.

Well, good luck, seems a good enough plan.