[wisb] Re: Wild Turkey in Near West Side Madison Yard

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kathijr@xxxxxxxxx" <kathijr@xxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 06:54:30 -0800 (PST)

Kathi Rock asked: "How common are wild turkeys in urban areas?"

There are Wild Turkeys in urban Milwaukee. Here's a photo I took of one almost
exactly a year ago:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14463444@N07/6781052430/

And there was an article about Milwaukee urban turkeys in the Journal-Sentinel
at Thanksgiving:

http://bit.ly/UZSlBE

Bernie Sloan