[wisb] Re: Upcoming MAS field trips

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:57:09 -0500

Just FYI everyone, my field trip on Sunday starting at Mazo bottoms at 6:30am
will go unless it is snowing. :) Hope to see you there!

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County Interpretive Naturalist Mississippi
Explorer Cruises
http://mississippiexplorer.com/chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.nabirding.com/http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)