[wisb] Spring?

  • From: "Wayne & Susie" <wsrohde@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:22:54 -0600

Spring?

Did I really hear that fabulous word?  The one that arrests the attention of
birders everywhere?

Think of it this way: We're on the brink of February ... which means we're
on the brink of Horned Larks and Sandhill Cranes pushing north ... which
means we're on the brink of all the Robins and Red-wings and...

Good grief, pretty soon the warblers will be here!

(And to think that I'm headed to Cassville in a few minutes to "shoot" some
winter eagles...)

Wayne Rohde
Walworth, WI