[wisb] Re: Spring?

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:03:01 -0600

Do Purple Martin scouts count? :  http://purplemartin.org/scoutreport/

I had a male E. Bluebird sit on my window sill (again) and peer into my
home yesterday. He had some issues with the weather from what I
gathered.  And, Horned Larks will probably start surging, if they
haven't already.  Red-shouldered Hawk movement is also one to watch.  I
noted a couple of regional reports that may well be wintering birds.
But, you never know.

Joe Schaufenbuel
Stevens Point,
Portage Co., WI