[wisb] Re: Owl Surveyors Needed

  • From: Peter Fissel <peter.fissel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:49:18 +0000

I'll put in a plug for Route 54 (Kendall, Monroe Co.) for anyone thinking about
signing up for a route they haven't run before. I ran that same route for the
Nightjar Survey a couple of times, and there are a heck of a lot of Barred Owls
in that area (Whippoorwills, not so much.)

But I'll stick with the Princeton route for now (speaking of lots of Barred
Owls.)

Peter Fissel
Madison WI