[wisb] Owl Surveyors Needed

  • From: Ryan Brady <ryanbrady10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:33:53 -0600

Hi folks, I have 6 routes remaining to fill for the Wisconsin portion of the
Western Great Lakes Owl Survey. These are 10-stop roadside routes taking 1.5-2
hours to complete on one night between April 1 and 15. Observers must pass a
brief certification procedure after signing up and prior to conducting surveys.

To see the available routes and sign up online, please visit our website:
http://wiatri.net/projects/birdroutes/owls.htm

Thanks!

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI