[wisb] Re: Owl Surveyors Needed

  • From: "Brady, Ryan S - DNR" <Ryan.Brady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WBCIing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <WBCIing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 15:40:52 -0500

I have about ten routes left to fill for the owl survey.  If you have interest
in helping out, please sign up via the website below.  Thanks.

http://wiatri.net/projects/birdroutes/Routes/OwlFinder.cfm

Ryan Brady
Research Scientist
Bureau of Wildlife Management
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
2501 Golf Course Road
Ashland, Wisconsin 54806
(*) phone:      (715) 685-2933
(*) fax:        (715) 685-2909