[wisb] Oregon Juncos

  • From: Rowan Stamm <rowan.stamm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:09:12 -0600

We have had some new visitors at our feeders. Two Oregon Juncos. I am not sure
if they are a pair or they just showed up at the same time. One has a very dark
hood and very brown body. The other is a little lighter brown and has a
slightly lighter hood. Every time I take the camera out to get a picture they
fly away and don't come back for half an hour or so but I'll keep trying. We
had one back in September but it left.

Rowan Stamm, Verona Dane Co.