[wisb] Re: Oregon Juncos

  • From: Becky Heisler <dbzcheisler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rowan.stamm@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 20:03:17 -0600

Must be the year for the Oregon's,because I've had a female coming to my feeder
this winter for the first time ever. I've read a couple other people saying
they've had them this year as well.  Is this an unusual year for them, or are
they more common than I realized?
Becky Heisler
Waupaca, Waupaca Co