[wisb] Re: Oregon Juncos

  • From: Margo Email <med0018@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 20:30:48 -0600

Add me to the list!  I noticed two Juncos under my feeders that were
dramatically different from all the others with rusty/reddish color backs.  One
had a faint grayish hood (female?) and the other a black, more well defined
convex hood.  Don't know if they are Oregons or a hybrid.
Not the best pictures I've taken:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18235246@N06/8421720563/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18235246@N06/8414251803/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18235246@N06/8416714051/in/photostream/