[wisb] Oops on the chestnut-sided

  • From: Emily Stone <ontheloose7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 18:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

After Peter Fissel told me that my chestnut-sided warbler sighting was a week
early I went back out with binoculars to look again.  All I found were
yellow-rumped warblers that looked brown in poor light and black in good
light.  Well, that's not all I found...I also heard my FOY hermit thrush, and
several robins.  And enjoyed the post-thunderstorm smells.

Emily Stone

Cable, Bayfield County

You must be the change you wish to see in the world! Mahatma Gandhi