[wisb] North woods report

  • From: Mike Duchek <mikeduchek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 14:08:17 -0600

I just got back from Bradley after a few days up north.  I decided to do a
report with HTML so I can know the photo links won't get cut off on the list
and I can embed the YouTube videos for easier viewing.  Sorry to do it this way
but I thought it would be easier.  So open this link, click open, and it should
work.  Can someone try it and make sure it worked and let me know?

***Also click refresh if you get an error viewing the images.  (The reasons
keep piling up for me to switch from Webshots to something else but just
haven't done it yet).

In any case, highlights were the Bohemian waxwings, countless evening grosbeaks
and 3 boreal chickadees.

The woman in Alvin also told me that there has been a rose-breasted grosbeak
there but I did not see it.

http://tinyurl.com/ybydcfy

-Mike Duchek, Waukesha, Waukesha Co. / Bradley, Lincoln Co.