[wisb] Re: Nine Springs Madison

  • From: "Peter A. Fissel" <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, iciegolden@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:38:04 -0500

Since apparently a lot of people don't pay attention when directions are
posted to birding locations (sorry to sound peevish, but this is the
second request in two days for directions to Nine Springs, even though I
have posted specific directions several times,) here is a link to the
Madison Audubon Google Map of area birding hotspots:

http://madisonaudubon.org/birding/hotspots/

You'll need to scroll down the list on the left side of the page, then
click on the marker for "MMSD (Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District)
Wildlife Observation Area."

(Nine Springs is the generic local term that most of us use to refer to
the MMSD Wildlife Observation Area.)

Peter Fissel
Madison, Dane Co.