[wisb] rfi: bird behavior question

  • From: "claudia giamati" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (REDACTED: yahoo.com uses DMARC)
  • To: wisb <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 07:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

No, i don't want to know where nine springs is.  This is a bird behavior
question.  We've seen the occaisional bronze headed cowbird juv, being fed by
finch( or other species) parents in the fall.  I am always surprised to see
them together in small flocks in the spring. Does anyone know if they
instinctively go to some spot in Texas (anywhere) and find their kind? Just
curious.
thanks,
nice to be back,

Claudia Giamati
Chippewa Falls(mailing address)
Chippewa County

"A knowledge of the path cannot be substituted for putting one foot in front of
the other."

-- M. C. Richards