[wisb] Need Suggestion for Books about John James Audubon

  • From: Schaufenbuel <schaufenbuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 16:42:01 -0500

Hi all,

There are several books on Audubon and I have not read any of them On an
upcoming trip I will need some reading material and thought Audubon may
a good topic. Any suggestions for a good read on Audubon that is an
accurate, readable, account of his, life, travels, and of course the
birds he discovered and illustrated?

Joe

--
Joe Schaufenbuel